Classes held at Goods for the Planet
525 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, Wash. 98109
for information or to register:
Space is limited and we don't want you to be disappointed!
Please do call ahead.
- Plug in your own machine or share one of the "Sew Up Seattle" donated machines.
- Choose from our collection of recycled fabric scraps or bring your own if you prefer.
- Bring your own shears or scissors if you wish, or you may share "Sew Up Seattle" sewing supplies.
- Beginners are definitely welcome! Those who already are familiar with running a sewing machine are welcome to enjoy the session at their level by adding embellishments or helping others.
- "Sew Up Seattle" strives to find use for all the scraps so nothing goes in the dump. You'll see how little we put in the real garbage can!
- Maybe you'd share some of the ways you use scraps.
- Guys and gals of all ages welcome.